Sunday, June 15, 2008

freaks and geeks

that is one of the best shows ever created
word
james franco is my ideal man
what episodes
um why is he so fucking hot?
I HAVE NO IDEA
when he smiles during the intro, i freak out
but it's out of control
hahahahah same!
that little grin
gets me every time
if i ever see him IRL, i'll just void my bowels and die
hahahah
i might not be held responsible for my actions
crimes of passion would ensue
oh you know it
steven left and i watched another episode and me and hannah just died every time he was on screen
I love when guys leave so I can swoon in peace
hahaha yeah
it's a good feeling
3:55 AM
but also a sad feeling because getting all hot and bothered over an image on screen is scary
yess true
because you knwo it's never going to happen
and the devastatingly handsome are never good news
oh i know
they reel you in with their cheekbones and then treat you like garbage
btu it doesn't even matter cuz they're so hot1
!
4:00 AM
!
you got it
it is basically worth it because their eyes turn your joints to jelly
yeah and who doesn't love some good jelly joints
it's like they can stab me in the face and then just smile and i dont care anymore
hahahahhaha
so true
i would give my face to get a smile from james franco
if i had a smile from him, just for me, I would stab myself in the face
hahaha
of course after making out with him
i think my mouth would go all slack and my eyes would roll back in my head before i could make out with him. my favorite episode of freaks and geeks is the one where he gets all punk as fuck
4:05 AM
ooh i havent seen that one!
i've only seen a few
man if we had guys like that in my freaking highschool, i never would have hated it so much
man, if we had guys like that at hampshire!
our lives would get 10X worse
only because our faces would be disfigured
but other than that
it would be pretty great
in the episode, he and kim fight, but at the end, he goes to her house and they have the cutest make up ever
EW I FUCKING HATE KIM
she's the ugliest girl ever born
i grew to love her
she's such a witch
she is cool! but not as cool as millie

No comments: