Thursday, June 4, 2009

say that ten times fast

when i'm sitting and eating an apple during my lunch break, i usually end up zoning out and spend most of the time watching people come in and out of the Walgreens across the street, as kerouac waits in pages on my lap. examining people in their cars, hand out window with cigarette. man flicked a finished one onto the road, i watched it roll back and forth for several minutes still cylindrical underneath cars. i waited for its fate when BAM it was finally flattened by tires. immobile.

on my lunch break today i also discovered that almonds are much more maliable than i ever thought. maliable almonds. maliable almonds. maliable almonds.

1 comment:

Abel said...

It's kind of funny, while I'm reading this I'm eating an apple in my lunch break.